A selection of shoes made with sustainable leather from manufactures certified by the Leather Working Group. Options of natural leather respect the environment without neglecting the comfort and flexibility (Techno Elastic Upper) that distinguish the brand.
We are committed to supporting responsible leather manufacturing and that is why we are proud members of the Leather Working Group. A commitment to the search for sustainable practices within the leather industry, assuring the respect for the environment. We work with certified manufacturers that fulfil the organization standards.
The names of these shoes are inspired in National Parks, protected areas set aside for the preservation of natural locations of recognized ecological value.
Techno Elastic Upper
- Clean with a dry or clamp cloth in small and circular movements;
- For a more effective cleaning, use our penetrating action foam Ecospuma;
- Allow your shoes to dry naturally and apply our water proffer Ecoimper for a higher protection. If your shoes get wet, dab dry with an absorbent, non-pilling cloth;
- To help reduce odors, use our deodorizer Odorfresh;
- Before store them, let them air out. Store them in a dry place away from humidity and any temperature changes.
*These shoes are produced with sustainable leather. It may present small variations in color and texture, attributes of its natural genesis.