The Nature® line is characterized for the use of leather materials, typically used in apparel, due to its softness and comfort features, allowing shoes to become more flexible and to perfectly adapt to the foot.
To make it wear-resistant without interfering with the necessary elasticity, a very thin particle resin is used on the shoe's finish. This whole process, entirely controlled by the A'RCOPEDICO® quality department, allows this delicate leather to match the Techno Elastic Upper technology (flexible textile) that differentiates all brand’s footwear.
- You can clean your shoes with our penetrating action foam Ecospuma;
- Allow your shoes to air out, use our water proofer (Ecoimper) free of CFC’s for a higher protection;
- If your shoes get wet, dab dry with an absorbent, non-pilling cloth;
- Use our deodorizer (Odofresh) frequently to help reduce odors;
- Before store them, let them air out. Store them in a dry place away from humidity and any temperature changes.