The Lytech® shoe line includes footwear made from a flexible biomembrane tested by CTCP - Centro Tecnológico Português do Calçado.
Breathable and with controlled elasticity, it has a flexible upper part whose volumetric density is carefully controlled according to Techno-Elastic Upper technology that differentiates all A'RCOPEDICO<sup>®</sup> shoes.
Sustainable, recyclable and eco- friendly.
This line of footwear is submitted to a wide range of laboratory tests, which involve substantial levels of resistance to tearing, peeling and total absence of substances harmful to the skin and to the environment.
For Autumn/Winter, incorporation of the Hot Winter selection, a collection of Water Resistant shoes. These models are constructed with techniques and materials that does not allow water to pass through it easily.
Techno Elastic Upper
- Clean with a dry or damp cloth, or a soft shoe brush, in small and circular movements.
- Allow your shoes to dry naturally. Do not use the drying machine. Keep them away from high temperatures or exposure to direct sunlight.
- When dried, use our Ecoimper (water proofer) for a higher protection.
- To help reduce odors, use our deodorizer Odorfresh.
- Before store them, let them air out. Next, place them in a dry place away from humidity and any temperature changes.