The Lytech® shoe line includes footwear made from a flexible biomembrane tested by CTCP - Centro Tecnológico Português do Calçado.
Breathable and with controlled elasticity, it has a flexible upper part whose volumetric density is carefully controlled according to Techno-Elastic Upper technology that differentiates all A'RCOPEDICO® shoes.
Sustainable, recyclable and eco- friendly.
This line of footwear is submitted to a wide range of laboratory tests, which involve substantial levels of resistance to tearing, peeling and total absence of substances harmful to the skin and to the environment.
- You can wash, in the washing machine maximum 30º, your Lytech Flex and Lytech Indoor shoes, only.
- Allow your shoes to air out, removing the insole;
- Do not, under any circumstance, use the drying machine. Keep them away from high temperatures or exposure to direct sunlight;
- When dried, use our Ecoimper (water proofer) for a higher protection;
- Use our deodorizer (Odofresh) frequently to help reduce odors.
- Before store them, let them air out. Next, place them in the original box and store in a dry place away from humidity and any temperature changes.